[wp-pro] Template Modification

Ethan Stone ethan.marc.stone at gmail.com
Sat Nov 18 21:59:20 GMT 2006

I am in search of a consultant to do three modifications to a template that
was made by another consultant.
The site is at http://www.painreliefnetwork.org/newsite

1. We need to revise the code for the side-bar so that sub-pages and
sub-categories show up. Click on the Media button and Essential Reading
category to see what I am talking about.
2. Essential Reading
The main page for this category needs to show all of the subcateogries and
three article titles and excerpts for each of the articles. The article
titles should be justified left and shouldn't show up as main headers.

Example:

*Editorials*
*Category Description*
*Interpretation of "Aberrant" Drug-Related Behaviors
*Diagnosis of opioid addiction in chronic pain sufferers is often triggered
by occurrence of what have been called aberrant drug-related behaviors.
Ambiguities inherent in this approach affect...
*Pain Killer*
BY FRANK B. FISHER
Source: Harvard Medical Alumni Bulletin
A murder investigation typically begins...
*Scientific*
*Category Description*
 *Interpretation of "Aberrant" Drug-Related Behaviors
*Diagnosis of opioid addiction in chronic pain sufferers is often triggered
by occurrence of what have been called aberrant drug-related behaviors.
Ambiguities inherent in this approach affect...
*Pain Killer*
BY FRANK B. FISHER
Source: Harvard Medical Alumni Bulletin
A murder investigation typically begins...
*Philisophical*
*Category Description*
*Interpretation of "Aberrant" Drug-Related Behaviors
*Diagnosis of opioid addiction in chronic pain sufferers is often triggered
by occurrence of what have been called aberrant drug-related behaviors.
Ambiguities inherent in this approach affect...
*Pain Killer*
BY FRANK B. FISHER
Source: Harvard Medical Alumni Bulletin
A murder investigation typically begins...

*3. Legal Archive/Clinical Litigation Project*
These are going to be documents setup with a link to a PDF file. I don't
know the best way to go about this but we want to have a table setup with
the name of the document and then a link to download the PDF which might be
specified in a custom field. This should match the colors for the rest of
the site.
The table should look like this:
  *Date* *Title* *Case* *Download* 10/9/2003 Appeal DOJ vs. Rottschafer
Rotapp.pdf 10/9/2002 Reply Brief DOJ vs. Rottschafer Rotbrief.pdf

--
Ethan Stone
St. John's College