[wp-pro] Freelancer Wanted: WP PHP AJAX sIFR

Ken kenneth at meld.com
Sat Nov 11 23:52:19 GMT 2006

Hi,

I looking for a freelancer or small company to work with to develop the site
for a company I'm starting. My background is a graphic designer for 16 years
and now an interactive/web designer for 11 years. But I'm no developer, only
a hack. So I'm in need of a real pro.

The project is the development of a product presentation and sales website.
I sells high design products that we create and produce ourselves. The
website will also be very design oriented. I have not come to a decision on
the CMS we will be using but the two we are considering are WordPress or
Expression Engine. I have a great deal of experience with WordPress. The
site is a combination of product pages, blog pages and a small shopping
cart. Most of the design for these pages are complete.

There are between 10 and 14 xhtml/css pages that will need to be coded.
Because our site will be user account oriented where will be some php work
done on the back-end. The will make use AJAX and sIFR extensively.
Additionally several custom plugin will probably need to made for this
project.

Finally we will have a simple shopping cart back-end on this site. It will
either be Paypal or Miva Merchant driven and again well designed.

This is the first in 3 stages of the site we have planned so it can end up
being a long term project.

The location of the developers not of importance to us, the quality and
efficiency of the code and architecture is most important.

Func spec, site map and comps are available here.

www.meld.com/func_spec/

Thanks,
ken