[wp-pro] Disabling SEO Component

Jon Gos jongos at gmail.com
Sun Nov 19 19:47:51 GMT 2006

I'm in the process of trying to restore my blog which was moved from a
Yahoo server, to SiteGround.  The SiteGround staff has been unable to
get it working citing this as the main problem:

<<< It seems that the new rewrite conditions, which we have applied
aren't affecting the front-end of your WordPress blog. We would advise
you to either disable the the SEO component or contact the WordPress
developers for further assistance on how how to apply the correct
rewrite conditions in the .htaccess file. >>>

Can anyone give me advice on how I can go about disabling the SEO
component?  The blog appears to be working from the main page, but none
of the links work.  When I try to link to a story, or even use the
"view" tab in WP to read old stories posted, I just get an "Error 404"
message.  Here is a link to the site I'm referring to
http://www.soulpole.net/blog/

Jon