[wp-pro] Wanted: Tracking Registered Users / Registration Page Updates

nathan clicknathan at gmail.com
Fri May 19 16:59:52 GMT 2006

I'm looking for quotes on what it might cost to do the following:

Registration Page: I need to have additional information required on my
WordPress Registration page, such as Title, Phone Number, and a few others,
but am having trouble passing the information back to WP Admin

Tracking Registered Users: I need a way to setup tracking in my WP Admin,
including the following:

   - When my admins add links to download certain files from our site,
   they need to be able to determine whether the link should be tracked, as
   well as assign the link some information (such as file type, sponsor name,
   and file name) preferably from a dropdown list.
   - When those posts are made live, any visitor needs to be able to see
   them on the site, but when clicked on, only registered users can actually
   access the file. Non-registered users or non-logged in users need to be
   prompted to register / login. Once they've completed those steps, the
   download should continue without them having to relocate the link and click
   it again.
   - We'll then need to have an online reporting tool that allows us to
   go in and see which users have downloaded what, with the following features:
      - Sort by file (which users have downloaded a particular file,
      including their contact information)
      - Sort by sponsor (which users have downloaded what files by a
      particular sponsor)
      - Sort either of the above two by date
      - Export any of the reports to an XLS file

Exporting User Information - I need a way to export all of my registered
users' information from WordPress Admin to a CSV file, with a date modifier
(to say, export all users who've signed up since May 1, 2006, etc.)

Can you please quote each of these individually and let me know approx. how
long it would take you to complete once you're chosen?

I will have definite ongoing work and will also need someone who is able to
add additional features from time to time. I need someone with good English
speaking skills and communication.

Thanks!

--
Nathan