[wp-pro] wordpress development and fix

Jennifer Green giennei at hotmail.com
Mon May 22 18:27:42 GMT 2006

g'day...  we need help...

We currently have a 3 websites operating that refer to each other.

We would like to do the following...

add an existing e-commerce plugin for one of our websites ( this would
require knowledge of working with mod-rewrite function and wordpress
platform):

add an existing live help software and cutstomize it for admin and each
consultant

modify the use of avatar-plugin on each site

the additon of scripts that shows whether or not a consultant is oneline,
available to chat, etc...

set up paypal gateway on wordpress admin for users to collect fee from
prospective clients (5min, 15min, 30min, 60min, or special)

set up account management for each consultant(approximately 5 accounts.. but
customizeable to add more)

webcalender and scheduler script for each consultant (a plugin to add into
already existing wordpress fortmat)integrate 10 wordpress sites under
subdomains (if possible.. not necessary at this point)

and develop a simple, yet stylish flash intro for one of the websites...(if
possible.. again, not necessary at this point)