[wp-pro] Word Press Theme For Music Magazine Website

Tom Speed tomspeed at earthlink.net
Thu May 11 20:31:51 GMT 2006

Our magazine is seeking a new customized Word Press theme to work within
the parameters of its existing WordPress CMS website.  The new theme
will allow the continued ease of use that the blogging format of
WordPress allows. We've gotten pretty adept at that side of it.  But we
want to present the content in a more professional manner. Key
components of the theme will be designing category entry points,
maximizing advertising revenue, and re-designing the store to maximize
ease of use and sales. Additional features for the site include the
installation of a Poll plug-in, podcast ability, and e-mail newsletter
sign-up. And we will most likely want the ability to pull in RSS news
feeds from other sites and incorporate them into a category. The current
site is http://www.honesttune.com.

Anybody want to help out a fledgling music magazine?

We have a small budget for it, and can maintain it once we have the new
theme, but would if you'd like to help, please email me and I'll send
you a complete creative brief.

Thanks!
Tom

Tom Speed
Publisher
Honest Tune Magazine: The American Journal of Jam & Roots