[wp-pro] Site work, some design needed

Steve Crossland steve at CrosslandTeam.com
Wed May 10 21:15:44 GMT 2006

Hi,

I'm looking for some help with Wordpress and website in general. Need
someone who not only knows Wordpress, but basic web design with php and css
and SEO.

I want to ..

1) Have my blog posts show up on an additional website. The additional site
will be blog-only at a new domain, while I want to keep the blog articles as
they are on my current website.

2) Enable a subscription component to my blog, where visitors can sign up
and receive notification of new blogs. There's probably a plugin for this
but I don't have time to hunt for something like this and try to determine
what will work best. I'd rather have it all on my site rather than the third
party tools I've seen, where the user signs up somewhere else.

3) Know if there is anything I am not doing that I should be doing with
regard to how my blog is set up and whether or not I am taking full
advantage of everything wordpress has to offer with regard to SEO and
gaining visibility for my website.

4) Facelift for my current website. Nothing drastic. I like simple designs
but I can't get the header and menus to look the way I want.

Thanks,

Steve

---

Steve Crossland, MPM