[wp-pro] Freelance Web Development Gigs for Social Change

Linda Setchell linda at eggplant.coop
Mon May 8 20:29:15 GMT 2006

 Freelance Development Gigs for Social Change
Announcing Helping Hands by Eggplant Active Media: A Freelance Developer
Network for Social Change.

Eggplant Active Media, a web development coooperative is looking to expand
it's network of developers and designers to work with us on the creation of
web technologies for the social change community.

We are seeking people with the following skills to be a part of a freelance
network of programmers and designers.

   - Web design and layout
   - Logo and brand design
   - Illustration
   - Marking up content with standards-based semantic XHTML
   - CSS tweaking
   - Drupal module creation and tweaking
   - Drupal trouble-shooting
   - Drupal installation and configuration
   - Drupal Theming
   - Civicrm customization
   - Civimail customization
   - Wordpress Theming
   - Project Management
   - Research and data gathering

How it works

We send you an email with a project description. If you're interested you
give us a bid for the work and we pass it along to the person who fits the
criteria. We take care of project management and administration and you do
what you love. It's all work and no headaches.
Why it's cool
There are thousands of organizations out there working for better world who
need cutting edge technologies and design to reach their goals. You can
assist them, while getting paid for your work!

To sign up visit:
http://developers.eggplant.coop/

For more information or questions contact: helpinghands at eggplant.coop