[wp-pro] Help Wanted: Designer/coder to set up a blog

Aaron Naparstek aaron at naparstek.com
Thu Mar 23 20:08:18 GMT 2006

Hi there. I am looking for someone who can help me design and set up a new
blog using Word Press. It will be a blog dedicated to covering the Livable
Streets movement in New York City (see more about that movement here:
<http://www.nycsr.org> www.nycsr.org). If you live and work in the New York
area, that is a plus but not a necessity. We are really trying to get this
done in the next couple of weeks. Nothing too fancy. It should be a pretty
straightforward job. If interested and available please e-mail
aaron_naparstek (at) hotmail (dot) com with some examples of your work and a
sense of your fees. Thanks very much!