[wp-pro] Looking for a WordPress consultant

Raven Zachary raven at rinzai.com
Fri Mar 17 03:02:44 GMT 2006

I am looking for a WordPress consultant to help me with some
development work. You must have experience developing both WordPress
themes and plugins, as well as integration with external services
(e.g. Technorati, Feedster, Feed Burner, etc.). I do not need
assistance with installation or hosting - the site is up and running
on WP 2.0.2, but needs additional feature development.

Please send me an email (raven at rinzai.com) with an introduction,
references to prior WordPress projects, and your consulting rate.

Thank you.