[wp-pro] i need wordpress modified

Lawrence Krubner lawrence_k.geo at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 24 06:19:16 GMT 2006

I know very little about WordPress. I need WordPress
modified. I'd like it if when I was about to create a
weblog post, down at the bottom of the form there was
a checkbox that asked "Add to Accumulist?". If I
clicked it, then my post not only showed up on my
weblog, but the material was also added to Accumulist.
The details of the Accumulist API is set out on this
page:

http://www.accumulist.com/index.php?whatPage=techNotes.php

Could someone please tell me where I might hire a
developer to take a look at this and estimate the
effort involved?

many thanks

Lawrence Krubner
434-361-1599