[wp-pro] paid request to add one feature to an existing wordpress ecommerce plugin

Rodney Blackwell rodneyb at gmail.com
Sat Mar 25 00:36:42 GMT 2006

I'm building a site for a local non-profit and the site is mostly all wordpress.

They will be selling items to help raise money and instead of
installing an overkill oscommerce or cubecart, I think that redalt's
microshop plugin would be perfect:
http://redalt.com/wiki/MicroShop

The only thing it seems to be missing is the ability to assign
"options" to a product (like for the t-shirts they sell, the customer
needs to see a "size" options dropdown box).

Even though it's for a non-profit, I don't mind paying to get it to
work if it saves me time messing with oscommerce/zencart.

Alternatively, there is another ecommerce plugin called wpshop. It's
missing the same "options" feature. If it would be easier to add
options to that plugin, I'd be happy to use that one instead:
http://www.cregy.co.uk/2006/03/24/wp-shop-183/

FWIW, I've emailed both developers asking for this. The first didn't
respond and the second said the feature would be months out because of
a work backlog.