[wp-pro] Need minor help following Wordpress upgrades

superjux at superjux.com superjux at superjux.com
Sat Feb 4 22:42:03 GMT 2006

Hi. I just recently upgraded from 1.5 to 2.0 with relatively no problems. Then,
I upgraded from 2.0 to 2.0.1 and am experiencing trouble, mainly with certain
plugins.

1. I recieved this error when trying to access Options–Sparm Karma 2. I
activated SK 2.1, the most recent plugin.

    Cannot load spamkarma2.

2. when I go to manage–backup, I get this error:

    Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class wpdbbackup in
/home/superjux/public_html/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/wp-db-backup.php on
line 23

3. when i activate Akismet and try to enter my API key, I get this:

    Fatal error: Cannot redeclare ksd_config_page() (previously declared in
/home/superjux/public_html/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/akismet/akismet.php:14)
in /home/superjux/public_html/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/akismet/akismet.php
on line 13

4. A strange comment notification email issue that I can explain further via
email.

Please advise of availability and potential cost, if any.

The site is www.superjux.com.

Any help is much appreciated!

Hilary