[wp-pro] Seeking Freelance Programmer

Danno chillo at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 20:34:11 GMT 2006

Hello everyone,

First post here as well.  Excuse me for any errors or faux-pas.

I am looking for a programmer to work on assorted WP programming tasks on a
per project basis.

Tasks include:

- Theme development:  Where we provide HTML/CSS and get you to turn that
into a working WP theme.
- Plugin development: Development of WP plug-ins

Skills needed:
- Good knowledge of Wordpress, PHP, HTML/CSS

Other notes:

- Prefer someone able to work in Pacific, Mountain, Central or Eastern
timezones.
- Communication via email, MSN, and IRC also preferred.

Contact me with your hourly rate and samples of your work and any questions
you might have if you are interested.

I pay on time and can provide references if you need them.

Thank you.