[wp-pro] World of Warcraft Theme for WP 2

Rafael Diaz rafael_diaz at gymboree.com
Wed Feb 8 22:31:12 GMT 2006

Hello,

I'm looking to hire someone to create a custom World of Warcraft theme for
WP 2.01.  I'm not looking for the typical cluttered WoW theme but something
with clean lines and layouts.  Here are some of the things I would like:

1.  Must include a theme page for WoW Roster (http://wowprofilers.com) and
EQDKP* (www.eqdkp.com) so that this looks "embedded".

2.  Must be Zenphoto/Gallery2** friendly so that these can be embedded
(optionally a theme for these).

3.  Must be punBB friendly (to embed) and optionally a theme for punBB or
pre-embedded.

4.  Should have a calendar for events.

5.  Prefer a dynamic page (scales as you size the browser) but not
absolutely required.

6.  Color scheme should be easy to change (hopefully this comes with more
then one color scheme).

7.  Custom high quality header graphics (one for Horde and one for Alliance)
but this is optional.

*  There is a method to get WoW Roster to display EQDKP pages so this part
is not absolutely required.

**  If theme works well with published integration guides for Zenphoto/PunBB
then theme for these would be nice but not required.

Thank you