[wp-pro] Looking for WordPress developer for cash

RemekTek Pty Limited (Australia) paul at remektek.com.au
Tue Dec 26 11:27:17 GMT 2006

I am looking for someone that would create a WordPress site as a PAID
PROJECT. The site needs to emulate an existing site, which we want to move
to WP for easier management. I am located in Sydney, Australia, and would
prefer someone local, however as long as we could work via the internet and
manage payments (e.g via PayPal), they could be located in another country.

If you think you could emulate http://www.csandt.com.au using WordPress, and
have a track record of a couple of WP sites under your belt and are
available, then please contact me. The project is ready for kick-off in
immediately.

In summary the key points are:

   - Use an existing Look & Feel of the site at http://www.csandt.com.au
   - Be able to create new contents within the same look
   - I have hosting already arranged, but need to convert the above
   site's appearance and structure to work under WP.

Please contact me ASAP. This window of opportunity will close by Jan 12, as
we will have to appoint someone for this by that date. Expected site
delivery is within 3  month or sooner.
--
Kind regards,

Paul Szilard