[wp-pro] Need help with a simple CSS drop down nav bar

Paul Oyler - Oyler Action Photography paul at steelerdirtfreak.com
Thu Dec 21 09:43:57 GMT 2006

Rather than continuing to torture myself by trying to do something that
I haven't a clue how to do, I am going to ask for help.

I have a simple menu nav bar at the top of my site -
we-are.justifiedbygrace.com
It list 6 parent pages. 3 of those pages have several child or
sub-pages. I need the menu nav bar to display a dropdown of those sub
pages when hovering over the corresponding parent page.

If anyone can do this for me, please reply and let me know how much it
will cost me.

Thank you.

--
Grace and Peace,