[wp-pro] Credit Links

David Clark david at davidsaccess.com
Mon Aug 14 23:19:04 GMT 2006

On 8/14/06, Matt Mullenweg <m at mullenweg.com> wrote:
> One thing I'm noticing more and more when folks pay for a custom
> template is that the template designer often forgets to leave some sort
> of "Powered by WordPress" link. (Although they never forget a link to
> their own site. ;)
Sorry Matt -- the rulmes  have changed. As soon as you brought moeney
into the equation, and decded to selectively pick out favorites for
renumeration the altruistic promotion of the product has gone out the
window.

In fact, we all know that this wp-pro list is an utter joke because
any project of any merit will alread have been skimmed off by
automattic.

--

dc