[wp-pro] Credit Links

Kenn Wilson kwilson at 3color.org
Mon Aug 14 21:01:16 GMT 2006

> One thing I'm noticing more and more when folks pay for a custom
> template is that the template designer often forgets to leave some sort
> of "Powered by WordPress" link. (Although they never forget a link to
> their own site. ;)

Often, when designing a site for someone else, the designer is at the
mercy of the client and may not have the freedom to leave in plugs like
this.

Speaking for myself and personal sites I've used WP for, I do tend to
not include it in the footer. I consider myself a big WP supporter but
plugs for software are often out of context at the bottom of every page.
I do always mention it in the colophon or about page though.

Kenn

--

    Personal: http://www.inmostlight.org/
Professional: http://www.3color.org/~kwilson/