[wp-pro] Gallery2 Themer/Skinner [Credited]

GANTdesigns gantdesigns at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 19:54:32 GMT 2006

Hello!

As you may know I have been requesting various volunteers to assist me with
my website, GANTdesigns.com. But volunteers with no avail, I am still trying
my best to find a volunteer who can help me with this project. Actually, I
have another website in development and will be released soon,
BuufDesigns.com.

I need a Gallery2 Themer/Skinner for these projects. I need a volunteer to
theme Gallery2 and match GANTdesigns.com and BuufDesigns.com (coming soon).

If anyone can help me out, please reply to this message.

You will be credited.
- Credits page

Thanks.
--
» GANTdesigns is not managed by Mattahan. If you would like to contact him
personally, please via e-mail to mattahan at gmail.com