[wp-pro] Looking for a webdesigner

Myisha Crittle myisha22 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 26 21:52:18 GMT 2006

Someone in the wordpress forum suggested that I sign up and post here. I'm
looking for recommedation for a webdesigner. I want to redesign my fashion
blogs and I need someone that could create me a custom basic fluid 3 column
wordpress theme that I could reuse on each of my websites or at the very
least tweak a wordpress them that's already available for my specifications
.I don't need any custom graphics or coding done,just basic graphics.

Side note: I'm not looking to spend alot of money no more than $150.00 USD
tops.
email me at myisha22 @ hotmail dot com if anyone is interested or have any
more questions
Thanks in advance