[wp-pro] Re: Looking for a webdesigner

Humaneasy Consulting humaneasy at gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 17:46:42 GMT 2006

Dear Myisha Crittle,

I would like to help you with your site but I woul like to know a few
things:

   1. Can I see what you have online today
   2. Will it be needed to upgrade your wp+plugins to latest WP2
   3. Do you wan't a full new design or
   4.         Can it be a mod of an already existing WP template or
   5.         Would you like something based on OSDW<http://www.oswd.org/>or
   OWD <http://www.openwebdesign.org/> ones
   6. Do you have the images already or must I get new ones
   7.         In last case would you like to choose yourself from
   AbsolutVision <http://www.absolutvion.com/>
   8. Can you pay me through Paypal

As you may guess there are a few variables that modify the final price but I
must say in advance that your budget is more than enough.

Waiting to hear from you soon.

Warmest regards,

Lopo Lencastre de Almeida