[wp-polyglots] 2.7 is coming

Xavier Borderie xavier at borderie.net
Mon Oct 27 16:41:40 GMT 2008

It doesn't prevent you from doing just that.
For instance, all the fr_FR versions are built and hosted at
http://fr.wordpress.org/ (along with basic doc)
...and we just link to them from our download zone:
http://www.wordpress-fr.net/telechargements

In my opinion, it's much less work, since all the building work is
done by scripts on xx.wp.org, which saves us a lot of time.

I say win-win.

-x.