[wp-polyglots] 2.7 is coming

Mattias Tengblad mst at eyesx.com
Mon Oct 27 15:14:43 GMT 2008

This doesn't make any sense i my mind. If a team is running a locale
site elsewhere, the most likely place users would visit to find install
docs and stuff like that (in their lang) would be on that site, not some
subdomain on wordpress.org.

And lets face it, this is more work for the teams regardless. Bad
solution in my opinion.

// Mattias