[wp-polyglots] Re: HTML entities in translated strings

Christian Barmala christian.barmala at gmx.net
Wed Mar 12 16:36:58 GMT 2008

Am 12.03.2008 12:58, Alex Günsche schrieb:
> On Wed, 2008-03-12 at 12:48 +0100, Christian Barmala wrote:
>> I noticed that "Dashboard" is translated to "Tellerrand", is this an intentional jargon?
> No, the "Tellerrand" stuff is from another translation team. We at de.wordpress.org translate "Dashboard" with "Übersicht"

Thank you, I downloaded your po-file.

BTW: Can you recommend me a theme, which is
- gettexted
- Widget-ready
- fluid width center region
When I searched the last time, I found more than one site with WordPress
themes, but they seem to be sorted by color or not sorted at all. It's
hard to select the themes by the categories above. Even the German sites
don't tell if the theme is just translated or gettexted. For a
multi-lingual site this makes a huge difference.

Christian