[wp-polyglots] Re: HTML entities in translated strings

Christian Barmala christian.barmala at gmx.net
Wed Mar 12 11:48:12 GMT 2008

Am 12.03.2008 12:13, Alex Günsche wrote:
> I have now commited my current state of the tree, my latest version of the de_DE.po is at your service.

I noticed that "Dashboard" is translated to "Tellerrand", which would
translate back to "edge of plate" or something like "border of the
dish". The correct translation would be "Armaturenbrett" or
"Instrumententafel". Could somebody correct this minor mistake or is
this an intentional jargon?

Christian