[wp-polyglots] HTML entities in translated strings

Alex Günsche ag.ml2008 at zirona.com
Wed Mar 12 11:13:36 GMT 2008

On Wed, 2008-03-12 at 11:27 +0100, Alex Günsche wrote:
> http://svn.automattic.com/wordpress-i18n/de_DE/trunk/messages/de_DE.po
>
> (Version for the 2.5 branch will be up this evening.)

I have now commited my current state of the tree, my latest version of
the de_DE.po is at your service. However, as WP 2.5 is heavily
developed, expect to find some strings untranslated using the latest
trunk; IMO it makes no sense to touch this file again before WP 2.5 RC1.

Cheers,
Alex

--
Alex Günsche, Zirona OpenSource-Consulting
Blogs: http://www.zirona.com/ | http://www.regularimpressions.net