[wp-polyglots] Approval for commit

kingler kingler at 72pines.com
Tue Feb 19 08:09:14 GMT 2008

"entrans" sounds like a great solution for online collaboration.
Especially for normal WP users.

We are working on a Simplified Chinese translation team to collaborate
on the translation and will use a Redmine subversion project
management system for multiple user access. (Redmine is a Ruby on
Rails application. A possible replacement for Trac.) The idea is to
commit only the major changes to the official WP svn repository, but
keep most of minor changes in our own subversion system.

-Liang