[wp-polyglots] Approval for commit

Michael Sync mchlsync at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 09:42:28 GMT 2008

Hi Liang and Stefano,

Thanks.

>>The idea is to commit only the major changes to the official WP svn
repository

The same here.

>>Anyway i would prefere a web collaboraticve software (i wish i could have
source code of rosetta to be installed in my space)

Yes. that's great idea. I also want to get a web collaborative software that
has the following features.

- Everybody should be able to view both English string and translated string
in web interface
- The team leader can assign the strings to the translators.
- The team leader should be able to label the group of strings and set the
priorities. And also should be able to assign the label to a particular
translator.
- The translator should be able to update their status. (e.g. pending or
finished or need to think better translation, need suggestion or etc)
- Everybody should be able to write the comment (e.g. idea, suggestion or
typo error) for each string.
- Easy to import the pot file and Easy to compile the pot file to mo file.
- Easy to update from one version to another or wordpress.pot to wpcom.pot.

I have checked Launchpad but this site doesn't help me that much for our
translation works.

Thanks,
Michael

Don't go the way life takes you.