[wp-polyglots] Approval for commit

Stefano Aglietti steagl4ml at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 07:55:34 GMT 2008

On Tue, 19 Feb 2008 14:53:23 +0800, "Michael Sync"
<mchlsync at gmail.com> wrote:

>Hi Huda,
>
>>>Yes, that's right. I only work alone until the very moment.
>
>Working alone is okay. but I think it is better if other people also
>participate in the project. It would be more faster. And also, there are a
>few people who like to contribute the translation with me. but I'm afraid
>that they might made mistake..Anyway, I think if wordpress SVN can't give
>this feature, I will setup SVN on my host. If I want to release the
>localization then I will commit pot file to wordpress SVN ..

Actually i control the SVN for it_IT, i ahve som people that do some
works time to time and send me files to be checked and committed.

I'm also trying to set up a software for collaborative web translation
(entrans) that will allow even sinple users of Wp to contribute to
translation suggesting better translation and or correct typos. But i
actually have problem with my host server config and tyhe software
doesn't work.

If you allow people to commit to SVN using the tools for SVN like
tortoise for windows etc you can check periodically what happened on
svn, get a log and if people that submit behave correctly read the
comments they made when commit something.

Anyway i would prefere a web collaboraticve software (i wish i could
have source code of rosetta to be installed in my space) and
periodically grab from web and commit to SVN

Email: steve at 40annibuttati.it steagl at people.it