[wp-polyglots] Approval for commit

Michael Sync mchlsync at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 06:53:23 GMT 2008

Hi Huda,

>>Yes, that's right. I only work alone until the very moment.

Working alone is okay. but I think it is better if other people also
participate in the project. It would be more faster. And also, there are a
few people who like to contribute the translation with me. but I'm afraid
that they might made mistake..Anyway, I think if wordpress SVN can't give
this feature, I will setup SVN on my host. If I want to release the
localization then I will commit pot file to wordpress SVN ..

Thanks,
Michael

On Feb 19, 2008 2:31 PM, Huda Toriq <hudatoriq at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Feb 19, 2008 8:46 AM, Michael Sync <mchlsync at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hello Nikolay,
> >
> > Thanks for your reply.

> > reasonable idea, but I don't know how many people will be interested in
> > using them
> >
> > How does other localization team work together for their languages? Do
> > they just allow everyone to commit to SVN? What if someone do something bad
> > (e.g. change all translations or remove some strings or remove some
> > translated texts)? I think it would be great if the persons who are the
> > leaders of the team should be able reviews others' translations and approved
> > if their translations are correct.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Michael Sync
>

> Yes, that's right. I only work alone until the very moment. But I also
> cross check & discuss the translation with other translators from various
> project, e.g. GNOME, mediawiki, openoffice, etc. I've encouraged
> Indonesian WordPress user to give me feedback via mailinglist or Indonesian
> WordPress forum but it didn't get that much attention.
>
> I think setting up a bug tracker like trac would be a nice solution.
>
> --
> Huda Toriq
> http://hudatoriq.web.id/ | http://id.wordpress.org

Don't go the way life takes you.