[wp-polyglots] Approval for commit

Huda Toriq hudatoriq at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 06:31:14 GMT 2008

On Feb 19, 2008 8:46 AM, Michael Sync <mchlsync at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello Nikolay,
>
> Thanks for your reply.
>
> >>Setting up a trac and commit list for the i18n repo sounds like a
> reasonable idea, but I don't know how many people will be interested in
> using them
>
> How does other localization team work together for their languages? Do
> they just allow everyone to commit to SVN? What if someone do something bad
> (e.g. change all translations or remove some strings or remove some
> translated texts)? I think it would be great if the persons who are the
> leaders of the team should be able reviews others' translations and approved
> if their translations are correct.
>
> Thanks,
> Michael Sync

Yes, that's right. I only work alone until the very moment. But I also cross
check & discuss the translation with other translators from various project,
e.g. GNOME, mediawiki, openoffice, etc. I've encouraged Indonesian WordPress
user to give me feedback via mailinglist or Indonesian WordPress forum but
it didn't get that much attention.

I think setting up a bug tracker like trac would be a nice solution.

--
Huda Toriq
http://hudatoriq.web.id/ | http://id.wordpress.org