[wp-polyglots] Call for beta-testers: official international WordPress sites

Annette chemport at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 14:37:09 GMT 2007

Hi,

I have to agree with Hasan and Xavier as well.
We from WP-Germany are working on the translation and German user community
for a few years, now. From my point of view a short info line to the
international communities prior to this announcement would have been a
better information policy...

So, what are your plans for the international communities?
If you think setting up de.wp.org is necessary we are in as well.

Regards,
Annette Foelske-Schmitz