[wp-polyglots] Call for beta-testers: official international WordPress sites

René Clausen Nielsen rcn at shevy.dk
Mon Sep 10 14:43:22 GMT 2007

2007/9/10, Annette <chemport at gmail.com>:

> I have to agree with Hasan and Xavier as well.
> We from WP-Germany are working on the translation and German user
> community for a few years, now. From my point of view a short info line to
> the international communities prior to this announcement would have been a
> better information policy...
>
> So, what are your plans for the international communities?
> If you think setting up de.wp.org is necessary we are in as well.

I would like a bit more info as well. We have been so fortunate to be able
to build a quite strong community in Denmark and for us to move to
wordpress.org would at least have to include a forum at a subpage on the
same domain.

Should the other i18n teams wish to move to .org we are of course also in,
but for now I think that the Danish WordPressers are better served through
our own site.

Regards,

René