[wp-polyglots] The codex is alive - files for direct translation and more

Stefano steagl at people.it
Tue Jan 23 10:02:04 GMT 2007

On Thu, 18 Jan 2007 23:48:59 +0200, "Nikolay Bachiyski"
<nbachiyski at developer.bg> wrote:

>Hello, fellows,
>
>Since the release date is coming (it is almost sure we are in strings
>freeze) anyone of us have to be sure he/she hasn't missed out any one
>of the files, needing special care and attention - those, which we
>have to translate directly.
>
>Here is a modest list of those files and some short descriptions:
>
>http://codex.wordpress.org/Files_For_Direct_Translation
>
>Please if you have any comments - feel free to either edit it on the
>codex or let us discuss it here.

Il think we should aim for future realease to find a way to make the
strings into this files centralized in some way, maybe a simple text
file named after the locale used, so to avoid to mess up every time to
be sure those files was touched and to check if they need upgrade etc.

The only files that need direct translation should be lon text or html
files like readme.html etc.

Email: steve at 40annibuttati.it steagl at people.it