[wp-polyglots] Default Theme

Nicolás Fantino nfantino at 100px.com
Wed Oct 4 07:49:22 GMT 2006

> Anyway, with widgets being implemented in most themes and plugins I'd say
> that messing around with the theme files is just about to be a geeks only
> thing, meaning that a bit of i18n won't bother anyone.

Agree with this... I think that if someone starts playing with the
default theme (not just at CSS level, obviously) he/she could deal with
gettext tags. BTW, it isn't too hard to understand the gettext tags concept.

I neither want to reopen the debate again... but, maybe (and just maybe)
there would be some point at future to review an early decision... or it
is that we are infallibles, aren't we? I think we're not ;)