[wp-polyglots] Old strings missing in latest .pot file?

Brynjólfur Ólason binni at hi.is
Fri Mar 17 17:55:47 GMT 2006

Are you saying that 2.0.2 did not add new strings, but 2.0.1 did? Then
these two should be identical, don't you think? What is it in 2.0.2 that
is different from 2.0.1?

I did update my translation for WP2 by downloading the .pot file from here:

http://svn.automattic.com/wordpress-i18n/pot/trunk/wordpress.pot

If it's regularly updated, like you say, how can it be different from
2.0.1 if it is the same?

Am I getting crazy?!

Bryn.