[wp-polyglots] Suggestions for better localizations

Sebastian Djupsjöbacka sebastian.djupsjobacka at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 17:58:41 GMT 2006

Kimmo Suominen wrote:

> Bad assumption on my part -- I didn't realize there were two independent
> translation efforts, so when I saw a message stating the translation is
> almost complete, I assumed that's the one and only effort.

OK, no problem. Maybe I was a bit quick to start defending myself...

> I expect to be looking at the swedish translation in a couple of weeks.
> And not speaking swedish natively, I don't expect to notice any problems
> with it.  However, should a native sv_FI speaker point something out,
> I'll be sure to get in touch.

Actually, I am a native sv_FI and not sv_SE. The difference is, however,
really small - as far as I'm concerned even neglible. If a /real/ Swede
does find something that is understandable only by a Swedish speaking
Finn (ie. a so called "finlandism") I would of course appreciate an
e-mail or a patch.

The latest sv_SE translation is, as always, to be found in the svn
repository at automattic. Please, do have a look at it and give feedback
generously!

Cheers,
Sebastian