[wp-polyglots] Suggestions for better localizations

Karl Wångstedt kalle at wangstedt.net
Sat Feb 18 10:19:12 GMT 2006

18 feb 2006 kl. 06.38 skrev Kimmo Suominen:

>     There's now alpha version of Mac OS X build available (10.4
>     only). It's usable, but barely. Improvements coming soon.
>
>     http://www.vslavik.nextradsl.cz/tmp/poedit-1.3.4-alpha.dmg

Yes I saw that one, but the image is broken. Can't be mounted, so I
guess I'll have to wait for a beta or final release.

Anyway, I have just about ten percent left to translate right now
(mostly plugins) so I guess that Poedit might be out in a new version
by the time it's time to update the translation (possibly).

And Kimmo, if you would like to beta-test my translation I can e-mail
you a copy of my latest .mo.

Karl Wångstedt
W W W . W A N G S T E D T . N E T

Karl Wångstedt      0278-61 12 33