[wp-polyglots] Suggestions for better localizations

Stefano steagl at people.it
Fri Feb 17 17:18:04 GMT 2006

Il Fri, 17 Feb 2006 17:34:42 +0100, Pandem <pandemtandem at gmail.com>
scrive:

>The old internationalized default theme can still be found at
>http://svn.automattic.com/wordpress-i18n/theme/trunk, but it's missing
>some gettext tags and not updated since 1.5. I'm about to finish
>updating, adding missing tags and calls to 'default' as theme_textdomain
>to it, but I don't know whether it's going to be implemented. Should I
>submit a patch to trac?

Nope, i think that someone with commit permission at wordpress-i18n
like Nikolay Bachiyski will read this and will tell you how to submit
it, on wp SVN th them is not I18N and submitting a I18N version won't
be commit there.

If all the locale teams agree we could revert to have a fully I18N
version of default theme, this will help new theme developpoer use a
base that's more correct thant the actual one that ends having theme
havin no I18N at all or a messy I18N

Email: steve at 40annibuttati.it steagl at people.it