[wp-polyglots] Intro

Jörgen Lund j at digitalabonder.se
Wed Feb 16 00:38:27 GMT 2005

Hej på er,

I'm Jörgen from Gotland, I speak Swedish, English and German. I used to
speak Portugeese. I have also been able to read Arabic, French and
Russian.

I switched to WP when I discovered that a Swedish localization existed.
I was mainly interested in having weekdays and months spelled out in
Swedish.

Right now I'd like to show the farmers around here a localized
Strayhorn. I have joined Rosetta and want to contribute to a Swedish
translation. But I wasn't able to export the MO file.

Greetings from a Snowy Island

/J.