[wp-polyglots] Intro

Jacobo de Vera develjake at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 00:35:35 GMT 2005

Hi, my name is Jacobo de Vera, I'm Spanish and have English as a
second language. I will willingly contribute to the Spanish
translation of WP 1.5, the problem is I don't know who I should
contact or what should I do to get involved.

Nicolas F., I suppose you can guide me through this, as you have the
experience of having participated in the Spanish translation of WP 1.2

Regards,

Jake