[wp-polyglots] Intro

Alexandre Quessy listes at sourcelibre.com
Wed Feb 16 23:38:04 GMT 2005

Hi list!
My name is Alexandre and I am new here, but I come from time to time to
the #wordpress irc channel on the freenode server. I am a PHP/PEAR
developper and a free software lover. (I just just wrote my first wp
plugin!) I work mostly on a Mac for now (and I would like to edit the
.po files with something else than a text editor), but I am also a
Linux user. I find that WordPress is a beautiful project and that Matt
makes it really appealing to al of us, in his way to share his
passions.

I modified a bit Xavier Borderie's awesome french translation (
http://xavier.borderie.net/blog/ ) for wp 1.2 and I plan on perhaps
creating a fr_CA version for 1.5 some day. What would be great, is a
list of all the translatable strings. Perhaps we could parse every
release with regular expressions using a nice script ?

Alexandre
http://www.sourcelibre.com/