[wp-hackers] Kinda OT: Setting up a SVN server under Windows

Daniel Torreblanca regulatethis at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 04:41:11 GMT 2008

If you don't have a good reason for serving SVN through Apache, I'd
say stick with svnserve. Running through Apache is helpful if you've
got a fancy authentican scheme (LDAP and such), but performance-wise
its worse than svnserve and it doesn't offer any other real benefit. I
don't have much experience running svn on windows, but if you're more
specific about any problems you're running into, how far you've gotten
so far and/or what it is that you actually want to do I'd be glad to
help.