[wp-hackers] Kinda OT: Setting up a SVN server under Windows

Viper007Bond viper at viper007bond.com
Thu Nov 6 04:28:50 GMT 2008

Sorry for the kinda OT thread, I'm sure you guys are a lot smarter than me
when it comes to these things.

I'm currently using XAMPP for my localhost development install. However I'd
like to start using SVN to record my changes (for example to custom themes).
However the guides I've found via Google haven't helped me much. I've also
read something about integrating it with Apache 2.2.x, but I'm so confused.

Anyone happen to have a good link to a nice guide?

--
Viper007Bond | http://www.viper007bond.com/ | http://www.finalgear.com/