[wp-hackers] WordPress 2.2 Less Than a Month Away

James Davis james at freecharity.org.uk
Tue Mar 27 14:42:56 GMT 2007

Lloyd Budd wrote:

> I am bumping non-severe tickets out of 2.2 .
> If it has a patch, I am bumping it to 2.3 .
> If it does not, I am bumping it to 2.4 .
>
> If I bump something, feel free to champion that ticket getting into
> 2.2.

Perhaps this is a silly question but I'm new to submitting bugs and
fixes to WordPress and keep seeing my patches getting bumped so I'm
probably doing something wrong :-)

What's the process for getting patches for non-severe issues into
WordPress? I've got three tickets open, with patches, for some minor
issues I've come across with the default theme (#3779, #3923, #3977).
Should I be using the needs-testing keyword or dev-feedback?

Thanks,

James

--
http://www.freecharity.org.uk/ - Free IT services for charities