[wp-hackers] WordPress 2.2 Less Than a Month Away

Lloyd Budd lloydomattic at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 23:47:16 GMT 2007

The target release date for WordPress 2.2 is less than a month away, April 23rd.

I am bumping non-severe tickets out of 2.2 .
If it has a patch, I am bumping it to 2.3 .
If it does not, I am bumping it to 2.4 .

If I bump something, feel free to champion that ticket getting into
2.2. Express in the ticket why the issue is more severe than the
ticket currently reflects. Confirm that the problem still exists on
trunk. Confirm the repro. steps are succinct. Identify related issues
and work-arounds. Look to Matt, Ryan, MarkJaquith, Rob1n, etc
for leadership in the tickets.

Thank you!
--
Lloyd Budd | Quality Assurance Lead | 250-885-1744
WordPress.com | WordPress.org | Automattic.com