[wp-forums] cyberhalitosis?

James Huff macmanx at gmail.com
Sun Nov 30 19:34:15 UTC 2014

Don't worry, seriously. :)

The forum gets *a lot* of spam, and the reason most of it doesn't see the light on of day is because Akismet is wound a bit tight. So, sometimes legitimate replies are caught, but meanwhile most of the spam is annihilated.

The good news is, as mods we're aware of the situation, and comb through the spam queue to rescue legitimate replies several times a day.

The other good news is, Akismet is supposed to be a learning engine, so it should eventually catch on to the fact that we keep having to tell it you're not spam. :)

________
James Huff
http://macmanx.com