[wp-forums] cyberhalitosis?

Jackie McBride abletec at gmail.com
Sun Nov 30 19:43:19 UTC 2014

I know. I'm just actin like a painfully introverted sophomore at a new
high school whose worst nightmare is that she'll run afoul of the
power structure, both established & de facto. I'm sure as I get to
know everyone a bit better, I'll start feeling more comfortable. I was
just concerned that something I might have been doing caused that to
happen, thereby putting more work onto the already overworked humans
tending the system. It appears, however, that I had nothing to do
w/it, & hopefully Akismet will soon learn I'm 1 of the "good guys"
lol.