[wp-forums] Highlighting great answers

Ipstenu the Half-Elf ipstenu at halfelf.org
Tue May 27 19:12:51 UTC 2014

In general? A level of moderator enforcement that we don't do on the
WPORG forums. Nor ... should we. It would be unwelcome to just shift
over, and we have enough complaints with "But I have the SAME problem!"

WPSE is not a forum. Forums tend to be a place where folks pile on
problems, and SE defeated that by simply being a question/answer place.
It's got a different bar for inclusion, though, and I think both
approaches are awesome in their own way, but it's better to have both
than a one-ring solution :)